Cavalleri Franciacorta Collezione Grandi Cru 2014
Cavalleri Franciacorta Collezione Grandi Cru 2014 Cavalleri Franciacorta Collezione Grandi Cru 2014 Cavalleri Franciacorta Collezione Grandi Cru 2014 Cavalleri Franciacorta Collezione Grandi Cru 2014

Cavalleri Franciacorta Collezione Grandi Cru 2014

Eye Straw yellow
Nose Notes of lime and apple
Mouth Sapid and soft
Temp. service 6/8 °
Pairing Fish appetizers
In stock
SKU
02CAFRCO14
€39.00
Wine shop
More Information
Brand
Cavalleri 5240
More Information
More Information
Type Sparkling
Appellation Franciacorta DOCG
Grape Chardonnay
Grape details Chardonnay 100%
Region Lombardia (IT)
Place of Production Erbusco (BS)
Alcholic Grade 13.0%
Wine bottle size 0,75 L Standard
Organic wine No
Biodynamic wine No
Production year 2011
Awards Vinous +90
Details

The Franciacorta Collection Grandi Cru of the Cavalleri winery is made from Chardonnay grapes.

Fermentation and aging take place in steel for 80% and the remaining 20% ​​in large oak barrels. The result is a Franciacorta with great personality.

#cavallerifranciacorta #cavallerivini #cavalleriwines
Reviews
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing:Cavalleri Franciacorta Collezione Grandi Cru 2014
Your Rating